Goals and Objectives
- The primary objective of Respublica’s RLEP is to integrate a student’s learning and living environment as not to let them function separately.
- Student Life and Development: To create an on-campus experience in our off-campus residences.
- To create a community that models openness, civility, maturity and respect to all people.
- To encourage community members that are active participants in the intellectual, religious, cultural, athletic, and current affairs of the community.
- Providing employment, leadership and learnership opportunities to university fellows and students.