We are motivated by an ambitious purpose and inspired by the exceptional people that we work with and we are looking for a Asset Manager to join our team. As an Asset Manager (AM) you will work very closely with the Financial Manager, Business Manager, CFO and the CEO and primarily responsible for the following key areas of the business:
- Investment Management
- Corporate Finance
- Portfolio Management
- Legal services
- A post graduate degree in business, finance, legal or other related field of study
- A minimum of 3 years work experience, preferably within Real Estate Analysis/Property Asset Management/Real Estate Finance or a law firm (real estate / banking division)
- Understanding of Real estate and/or hospitality industry an advantage
- Proficiency with modelling investments in Excel;
- Solid analytical and organizational skills and ability to multi-task;
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication, including report writing, skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Proactive thinking with a detail-oriented and creative problem-solving approach.
For full job specifications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28 February 2019
Respublica is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.