About The Fields
This is a great place to live for a UJ DFC student. It is in walking distance to the DFC campus, but if you are in a hurry to could catch a ride with the Respublica dedicated Tuk Tuk.
All apartments are furnished, but you will need to bring your own linen and cooking utensils. If you want to take a break from your studies, you could always participate in one of the many res activities that take place throughout the year. Participation in sports is popular in this res and The Fields soccer team is always at the top of the UJ league. Don’t worry ladies, we also dedicate time to netball and swimming!
Join the Field Pharaoh’s and have the opportunity to meet all the other Republicans across South Africa through our social and networking events.
|Address||128 Van Beek Street, Doornfontein, Johannesburg, 2094|
|GPS Coordinates||S 26.19298° E 28.06031°|
|Contact||0 100 200 300|
|Opening date||2 January 2016|
Proximity to university
- Places to work, play and chill
- Utility costs included
- Biometric access system
- 24/7 Security guarding with CCTV and armed response support
- Strictly enforced house rules
- Single and sharing rooms in apartment
- Apartments have their own kitchens and bathrooms
- The kitchen has a 4-plate stove, fridge and microwave
- Each bedroom has a bed, spring mattress with cover, large clothing cupboard, study desk, study chair, book shelf and pin board
- Weekly cleaning
- All you need to bring is linen, crockery & cutlery, cooking utensils and of course your clothes and textbooks!
- Access to high speed broadband wireless internet throughout the res
- 1GB of FREE wireless internet per month
- Computer lab
- TV rooms with DSTV
- Study rooms with individual study desks
- Games rooms with pool tables
- Fully equipped gym
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fully equipped canteen